You are going to fall head over heels for this new Weight Watchers Thai Chicken Wrap recipe! I adore Thai food. Actually, I adore just about any kind of food. (Okay, except for overcooked okra, snails, and oysters. Must be a texture thing!)
Trying new foods is so important when you are on any weight loss program because it gets B-O-R-I-N-G! I don't know about you, but when I get bored, I start eating things I shouldn't. You know, that bag of Cheetos the kids were munching on while watching a movie last night, or the half-gallon of Ben & Jerry's, or...you know what I mean, right? Please say yes!
So let's have delicious healthy options available so we don't eat the wrong thing. I have a feeling this Weight Watchers Thai Chicken Wrap will be one of your new favorites at just 4 Points!
You've got to try this Veggie Wrap Recipe I just made, too. So good and only 5 SmartPoints!
How to Make this Thai Chicken Wrap
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Make the sauce by adding all of the ingredients in a small bowl and stirring to combine.
Season chicken breast with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
Add the ½ of the sauce and the chicken in a Ziploc bag seal to marinate for 20 minutes.
Bake 20 minutes, flipping at 10 minutes for even cooking.
Remove the chicken from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
Cut the chicken into strips.
Assemble wraps by laying out the tortilla on a plate or cutting board.
Add lettuce, zucchini, carrots, cilantro, green onions, chicken, baby tomatoes, and drizzle sauce on top. Wrap up and enjoy!
Other Fabulous Weight Watchers Meals
I have a whole list of Weight Watchers Wraps, but even if they are all fabulous, no one wants to eat a Weight Watchers Wrap every day. Not to worry! Try this fantastic Weight Watchers Pot Pie for a comfort food meal your whole family will love.
I also have an entire list of Chicken Weight Watchers Recipes that make a perfect weeknight dinner. Make extra to take for lunch the next day!
Are you a fan of Asian food? Me, too! Check out one of these Weight Watchers Stir Fry recipes, also SO good the next day! Rather have a burrito or enchilada? See which one of these Weight Watchers Mexican Recipes you want to make first.
Also- if you are on a gluten free diet, there are a lot of gluten free Weight Watchers recipes. Just be sure to read the lables.
Think you can't have dessert on Weight Watchers? Oh, yes you can! I've got a roundup of 20 yummy Weight Watchers Desserts, a list of 25 Weight Watchers cookie recipes and for those of you who love chocolate - a list of Weight Watchers chocolate desserts.
WEIGHT WATCHERS THAI WRAPSPrint this Recipe Pin this Recipe Rate
- 4 tbsp. peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. water
- Juice of one lime
- 1 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- ¼ tsp. minced garlic
- 1 single packet of Splenda
- ½ tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 carrot peeled and shredded
- 2 cups shredded lettuce chopped
- 2 green onions chopped
- 2 tbsp. cilantro chopped
- ½ cup shredded zucchini
- 4-5 small cherry tomatoes
- 2 chicken breasts skinless
- garlic powder salt and pepper
- 2 La Tortilla Low Carb flour tortillas Fajita size
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Make the sauce by adding all of the ingredients in a small bowl, stir to combine.
- Season chicken breast with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Add the ½ of the sauce and the chicken in a Ziploc bag seal to marinate for 20 minutes.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- At ten minutes flip the chicken for even cooking.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Cut the chicken into strips.
- Assemble wraps by laying out the tortilla on a plate or cutting board.
- Add lettuce, zucchini, carrots, cilantro, green onions, chicken, baby tomatoes, and drizzle sauce on top.
- Wrap up and enjoy!
Love this recipe for Weight Watchers Thai Chicken Wrap? Pin it to Pinterest!