You are going to fall head over heels for this new Weight Watchers Thai Chicken Wrap recipe! I adore Thai food. Actually, I adore just about any kind of food. (Okay, except for overcooked okra, snails, and oysters. Must be a texture thing!)
Trying new foods is so important when you are on any weight loss program because it gets B-O-R-I-N-G! I don't know about you, but when I get bored, I start eating things I shouldn't. You know, that bag of Cheetos the kids were munching on while watching a movie last night, or the half-gallon of Ben & Jerry's, or...you know what I mean, right? Please say yes!
So let's have delicious healthy options available so we don't eat the wrong thing. I have a feeling this Weight Watchers Thai Chicken Wrap will be one of your new favorites at just 4 Points!
You've got to try this Veggie Wrap Recipe I just made, too. So good and only 5 SmartPoints!
How to Make this Thai Chicken Wrap
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Make the sauce by adding all of the ingredients in a small bowl and stirring to combine.
Season chicken breast with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
Add the ½ of the sauce and the chicken in a Ziploc bag seal to marinate for 20 minutes.
Bake 20 minutes, flipping at 10 minutes for even cooking.
Remove the chicken from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
Cut the chicken into strips.
Assemble wraps by laying out the tortilla on a plate or cutting board.
Add lettuce, zucchini, carrots, cilantro, green onions, chicken, baby tomatoes, and drizzle sauce on top. Wrap up and enjoy!
Other Fabulous Weight Watchers Meals
I have a whole list of Weight Watchers Wraps, but even if they are all fabulous, no one wants to eat a Weight Watchers Wrap every day. Not to worry! Try this fantastic Weight Watchers Pot Pie for a comfort food meal your whole family will love.
I also have an entire list of Chicken Weight Watchers Recipes that make a perfect weeknight dinner. Make extra to take for lunch the next day!
Are you a fan of Asian food? Me, too! Check out one of these Weight Watchers Stir Fry recipes, also SO good the next day! Rather have a burrito or enchilada? See which one of these Weight Watchers Mexican Recipes you want to make first.
Also- if you are on a gluten free diet, there are a lot of gluten free Weight Watchers recipes. Just be sure to read the lables.
Think you can't have dessert on Weight Watchers? Oh, yes you can! I've got a roundup of 20 yummy Weight Watchers Desserts, a list of 25 Weight Watchers cookie recipes and for those of you who love chocolate - a list of Weight Watchers chocolate desserts.
Love this recipe for Weight Watchers Thai Chicken Wrap? Pin it to Pinterest!
Like our content? Follow us on Pinterest!
More Weight Watchers Recipes
WEIGHT WATCHERS THAI WRAPSPrint this Recipe Pin this Recipe Rate
- 4 tbsp. peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. water
- Juice of one lime
- 1 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- ¼ tsp. minced garlic
- 1 single packet of Splenda
- ½ tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 carrot peeled and shredded
- 2 cups shredded lettuce chopped
- 2 green onions chopped
- 2 tbsp. cilantro chopped
- ½ cup shredded zucchini
- 4-5 small cherry tomatoes
- 2 chicken breasts skinless
- garlic powder salt and pepper
- 2 La Tortilla Low Carb flour tortillas Fajita size
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Make the sauce by adding all of the ingredients in a small bowl, stir to combine.
- Season chicken breast with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Add the ½ of the sauce and the chicken in a Ziploc bag seal to marinate for 20 minutes.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- At ten minutes flip the chicken for even cooking.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Cut the chicken into strips.
- Assemble wraps by laying out the tortilla on a plate or cutting board.
- Add lettuce, zucchini, carrots, cilantro, green onions, chicken, baby tomatoes, and drizzle sauce on top.
- Wrap up and enjoy!