Welcome to Food, Fun & Faraway Places!
About Food, Fun & Faraway Places
Kelly Stilwell began this journey with two parenting websites before she found her niche and created Food, Fun & Faraway Places. Today, Kelly has a reach of over 300,000 people across the world between her blog and social media channels.
Now that her daughters are in college, Kelly writes about luxury travel and culinary experiences all over the world.
Food, Fun & Faraway Places Awards and Mentions
- Parade Magazine 35 Best Winter Desserts
- The Daily Meal Recipes Pumpkin Recipe
- California Golf
- The Daily Meal Travel Where to find the Best Food in Sacramento
- Buzzfeed Inside Out Cupcakes
- MSN Pumpkin Recipe
- Southern Living Magazine Thanksgiving Cupcake Ideas
- Business Insider, ATT.net, and Metro.co.uk Best Beaches
- JohnnyJet.com, Travel Style
- We3Travel.com, Choosing a Walt Disney World Hotel podcast in June 2017
- APlus in February 2017 (owned by Ashton Kutcher and Chicken Soup for the Soul.)
- Travelocity, Thai Cooking Class in Bangkok
- Woman’s Day for Halloween desserts and cupcakes.
- Flight Network 50 Best Beaches
Kelly has also been featured on:
The below post written by Kelly was featured as a top-performing campaign.
A Sampling of Brands we’ve worked with:
Kelly has worked with the following companies as a Brand Ambassador
Travelocity Gnational Gnomad
Rocky Mountaineer Ambassador
Tervis Tumbler Ambassador
Disney Social Media Mom
Work with Food, Fun & Faraway Places on:
- Press Trips
- Sponsored Posts
- Twitter Parties
- Instagram Takeovers
- Social Media Outreach Campaigns
- Brand Ambassador
Feel free to contact Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kelly is a member of the Society of American Travel Writers and International Travel Alliance.
Want to include a link and photo in your roundup?
We love being featured in roundups. Feel free to use a photo as long as you link back to the actual post. If you’re including a link to a recipe, please do not include the recipe details. Also, please shoot us an email so we can help you promote the article. Thank you!
Want to collaborate with us on Food, Fun & Faraway Places?
Email us and let us know if you have a destination, event, or product that would be a good fit. Please note, we do not provide in-kind coverage of products.