You are going to love these apple recipes! When fall rolls around it’s time for apple picking. When we lived in Maryland, we went apple picking almost every year. It’s such a fun family activity!
Once you have all those apples, you have to get creative. These apple recipes will give you a lot of ideas!
Have you ever had an apple pie baking cookoff? We hosted a cookoff years ago and it was a blast. Invite some friends to meet you at an orchard for apple picking followed by a pie baking contest.
Each family brings an appetizer or two and their drink of choice. It’s such an easy party and perfect for the autumn weather. If you don’t live near an orchard, buy a few bags of apples!
Everyone can bring their premade (or bought) pie crust to make it easy. Once the pies are done, have a blind taste test. Only the hosts will know who made each pie. Have small prizes or a certificate for the winners!
Please let me know if you decide to do this! I want photos!
PIN THIS TO PINTEREST FOR LATER!
Whether you’re looking for desserts or meals, there are plenty of dishes you can cook using apples. Let me know which of these apple recipes you’ve tried and which are your favorites!
Easy Apple Recipes
1. Easy Apple Cake | Food, Fun & Faraway Places | This is one of my favorite apple recipes, and it really is easy. This will be your new go-to recipe for company. (It’s delicious for breakfast, too!)
2. Easy Homemade Applesauce| A Mom’s Take | This is such a healthy recipe, and let’s face it -applesauce goes with almost everything! My kids loved it with chicken fingers when they were little, and I love it with pork.
3. Easy Crunchy Apple Crisp| Food, Fun & Faraway Places | I love the presentation of these apple crisps, and they are really easy to make!
4. Easy & Delicious Baked Apples from the Microwave | Thrifty Jinxy | Baked apples are such a great side dish, and these will be ready in no time!
5. Crockpot Apple Cinnamon Steel Oats | This Mom Can Cook | This is such a delicious breakfast recipe, and steel cut oats are so healthy. Your house will smell heavenly and breakfast will be ready when you are!
6. Apple Tarte Tatin | Food, Fun & Faraway Places | This recipe is from Viking Cruise Lines. I adore river cruising and the food on Viking River is amazing! I got this recipe from their cookbook you can buy onboard. It’s so delicious!
7. Weight Watchers Apple Pie | Midlife Healthy Living | Because you can have dessert when you’re on Weight Watchers! This site has a lot of great information about the Weight Watchers plan!
8. Slow Cooker Apple Pork Loin The Kitchen is My Playground | My husband doesn’t usually like fruit with dinner, but pork is the exception. Apples and pork were made for each other.
9. Pumpkin and Spiced Apple Cinnabons |Food, Fun & Faraway Places | Who doesn’t love Cinnabons? These are not difficult to make and will keep for days in the fridge. Delicious warmed up for breakfast or with a little vanilla bean ice cream for dessert!
10. Homemade Apple Butter | My Turn for Us | Apple butter is so good on an English muffin, a biscuit, toast, or by the spoonful!
11. Caramel Apple Bundt Cake | Mom Makes Dinner | I love bundt cakes because they look so pretty. This is another easy one that will wow your friends and family.
12. Caramel Apple Cheesecake | Grace & Good Eats | The only cheesecake on the list, you will want to add this to you favorite dessert recipes list!
13. Apple Spice Scones | Food, Fun & Faraway Places | These scones are so light and fluffy, and they’re so good warmed up with a little sweet cream butter. Perfect for breakfast or with a cup of tea in the afternoon.
14. Apple Pull-Apart Bread | Divine Lifestyle | Don’t you just love pull apart bread? This is so good! Using biscuits that brown just slightly on top gives this bread the perfect crispy texture.
15. Apple Spice Muffins with Granola Crumb Topping | This Mom Can Cook | Muffins are so perfect for breakfast or an afternoon snack, and anything with apple spice is delicious in my book!
16. Apple Pie Stuffed Cinnamon Sugar Waffles | Mom’s Test Kitchen | This is a pretty decadent breakfast, perfect for the weekend or when you’re having company.
17. Apple Funnel Cake Doughnuts | Food, Fun & Faraway Places | Everyone loves doughnuts, right? This is the perfect recipe for that meeting at school, when you’re having a friend over for coffee, or to put in a basket for a new neighbor. Aren’t they pretty?
18. Crockpot Caramel Apple Cider | Passion for Savings | This cider is wonderful on a cool fall day!
19. Fruit and Almond Quinoa with Apple Vinaigrette | Love Bakes Good Cakes | Quinoa has really made a comeback in the last few years. This is a wonderful side dish for chicken or pork.
20. Apple Pie Granola | Architecture of a Mom | This granola is SO good on ice cream, in yogurt, with a little milk, or by the handful. Delicious!
21. Homemade Apple Pie | Food, Fun & Faraway Places | This is the recipe I use. I originally discovered it on Emeril’s site, and I’ve tweaked it just slightly. The key is cooking the apples ahead of time. That was a game changer for me!
Looking for another delicious group of fall recipe ideas? Check out these 10 pleasing pumpkin recipes!