Are you getting ready for Thanksgiving? When we moved to Florida almost five years ago I knew one thing we would all miss is big holiday get-togethers. My family is still in Maryland, and my husband's family is spread out across the country. My girls, teenagers now, really want to have a big Thanksgiving dinner this year, so I'm in the process of inviting friends and neighbors.
I love to cook for Thanksgiving. I put the Macy's parade on and have a whole ritual I go through. I make stuffing with biscuits and have to make extra for breakfast, just like my mom did. And there has to be at least two desserts. I don't know why, because we certainly aren't hungry! I have to have a pumpkin or sweet potato pie, and I like to have a cake for those who prefer it. This year I might have to add a fruit crisp. There's nothing like a hot fruit crisp with vanilla bean ice cream. I hope you enjoy these 10 Tasty Thanksgiving Desserts recipes from 10 of my favorite bloggers! Have a favorite? Share in the comments!
10 Tasty Thanksgiving Desserts
Thanksgiving is a time for families to get together. Usually families will meet at one house where the family dinner is served. In our house, after dinner is over, we have Thanksgiving Dessert, followed by watching a football game. Here are 10 Tasty Thanksgiving Desserts for you to choose from. Your guests might be hinting for an invite back next year 🙂
- Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes Food, Fun & Faraway Places
- Pumpkin Cake with Browned Butter and Pecan Streusel- Baking and Boys
- Old Fashioned Sweet Potato Pie- Cooking in Bliss
- Individual Apple Cobblers- Just Us Four Blog
- Pecan Dried Cherry Tart- Healthy Seasonal Recipes
- Caramel Pear Crisp- Oh My Sugar High
- Maple Apple Pudding- Simply Stacie
- Pecan Pie Shortbread- The View from Great Island
- Classic Pound Cake- The Kitchen is My Playground
- Mini Pumpkin Pie Bites- A Mom’s Take