Cranberries find their way into the produce section come late fall. Grocery stores often stock their shelves with canned cranberry sauce during this time, but don't overlook the fresh berries! They can be frozen and used up to 6 months later!
Cranberries are a powerful anti-oxidant and can be incorporated into a variety of recipes. Here are 10 Amazing Cranberry Recipes that will be festive and healthy! Add this nutritional berry into your diet and you'll be hooked!
- Orange Apple Cranberry Sauce- Live Simply Me
- Cranberry Sour Cream Pound Cake- Our Table of Seven
- Cranberry Apple Crisp- Kalyn’s Kitchen
- White Chocolate Chunk Cranberry Cookies- Simply Stacie
- Cranberry Salsa Food, Fun & Faraway Places
- Cranberry Walnut Bread- I Was Born to Cook
- Acorn Squash with Cranberry Cornbread Stuffing- The Farm Girl Gabs
- Turkey Cranberry Wrap- This Momma Loves
- Cranberry White Chocolate Fudge- A Moms Take
- Cranberry Eggnog Bread- Confessions of an Overworked Mom