Discover the ultimate collection of smoothie recipes without yogurt that are healthy, perfectly creamy, and incredibly delicious.
Homemade smoothies are a popular choice for on-the-go breakfasts, refreshing snacks, or post-workout refueling.
However, many smoothie recipes call for yogurt as a base. While yogurt can add creaminess and healthy probiotics to the blend, not everyone likes the taste or can tolerate dairy products.
No worries! With this collection, you'll find some of the most creative and tastiest smoothie recipes that don't require any yogurt but still provide a super satisfying and healthy drink option.
Whether you're vegan, lactose intolerant, or simply looking for new ideas to shake up a boring morning breakfast routine, you'll find the perfect non-yogurt smoothie here.
Start with your favorite and work your way through the list. These recipes will surely delight your taste buds and leave you feeling recharged.
Be sure to check out our recommendations for best blenders for 2023. We've done the research so you don't have to!
❤️Why We Love These Smoothies
Each of these delicious smoothie recipes is made with just a few simple ingredients and can be made in a matter of minutes.
These non-yogurt smoothies are a healthy treat and great alternative to milkshakes and ice cream because you get a sweet taste from fresh fruits instead of added extra sugar.
From sweet and fruity smoothie recipes to smoothies made with leafy greens, there are so many to choose from that everyone will find their new favorite.
Peach Smoothie Recipe
Blueberry Banana Smoothie
Almond Milk Smoothie
Lean Green Tropical Smoothie Recipe
Banana Spinach Smoothie
Blueberry Avocado Smoothie
Pear Banana Protein Smoothie
Superfood Chocolate Shake Vegan Plant Based
Best Chocolate Avocado Smoothie
Creamy Cashew Kale Smoothie with Banana
Keto Protein Green Smoothie
Healthy Piña Colada Smoothie Recipe
Easy Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie
Dairy-Free Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
Blueberry Mango Smoothie with Peanut Butter and Honey
Celery Smoothie with Apple and Banana
Turmeric Mango Smoothie Recipe
The Best Pomegranate Smoothie
Bahama Mama Tropical Smoothie Café Recipe
Mango Mint Green Smoothie - Spice Up The Curry
Kale Pineapple Smoothie
3-Ingredient Roasted Strawberry Peach Smoothie
Coconut Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie
Banana Almond Butter Cacao Smoothie
Mango Pear Smoothie
Easy, Healthy Vegan Pumpkin Protein Smoothie Recipe
Vietnamese Avocado Smoothie
Berry Buttermilk Smoothie
Lemon Smoothie - kiipfit.com
Apple Cinnamon Smoothie
Honeydew Melon Smoothie Recipe - Savory Spin
Watermelon Pineapple Smoothie - The Littlest Crumb
Strawberry Mango Smoothie (Easy & Healthy!) - Little Sunny Kitchen
There are plenty of other ways to get a creamy consistency without using yogurt. Try using soy milk, oat milk, unsweetened almond milk, cashew milk, or any plant-based milk you prefer. You can also use regular milk if you don't have an issue with cow's milk.
The difference is in the preparation. While juicing is done using a juicer, smoothies are prepared using a good blender. You use the whole fruit in smoothies (except seeds and peel), whereas juicing extracts the water and nutrients from vegetables and fruits.
Since smoothies contain fresh fruits and vegetables, there are many health benefits associated with including them in your diet. Fruits and veggies contain antioxidants, fiber, and more healthy nutrients. Of course, this also depends on any other ingredients you add.
Top Tips for the Best Smoothies
- Use the freshest ingredients: This truly is the key to a tasty smoothie. Whether the recipe calls for fruit or for fresh vegetables, they will be the primary flavor profile. For best results, always choose ripe, in season produce.
- Add more flavor: One of the best tips for adding more intense fruit flavor to fruit smoothies that call for ice cubes is to freeze fruit juice in your ice trays instead of water.
- Keep them frosty: If you want to keep your smoothies frosty for longer, freeze your favorite fruits first or simply buy frozen. This not only creates a thicker consistency, but it also keeps your smoothies ice cold for a longer time.
More Breakfast Recipes
33 Smoothie Recipes without Yogurt
- Peach Smoothie Recipe
- Blueberry Banana Smoothie
- Almond Milk Smoothie
- Lean Green Tropical Smoothie Recipe
- Banana Spinach Smoothie
- Blueberry Avocado Smoothie
- Pear Banana Protein Smoothie
- Superfood Chocolate Shake Vegan Plant Based
- Best Chocolate Avocado Smoothie
- Creamy Cashew Kale Smoothie with Banana
- Keto Protein Green Smoothie
- Healthy Piña Colada Smoothie Recipe
- Easy Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie
- Dairy-Free Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- Blueberry Mango Smoothie with Peanut Butter and Honey
- Choose your favorite smoothie recipe.
- Gather up the ingredients.
- Make a delicious and refreshing smoothie!