This banana spinach smoothie is so delicious, it's hard to believe it's so healthy! When you're looking for a super nutritious breakfast or snack, this will become your go-to meal!
The five simple ingredients for this smoothie are bananas, spinach, coconut milk, peaches, and avocado!
What You Need to Make This
To make this banana spinach smoothie, you'll need spinach, bananas, peaches, coconut milk, and an avocado.
Add all ingredients to the blender and puree or use the smoothie button if you have one.
Add a few ice cubes if you're using fresh fruit.
Serves 4 Large glasses
Here is a printable recipe for your convenience!
Shamrock (Green) Smoothie
- 2 Cups Frozen Peaches
- 2 Cups Organic Baby Spinach or Kale
- 2 Bananas
- 1 Cup coconut milk or Almond Milk
- 1 Avocado - peeled and diced
- Place all ingredients into blender.
- "Puree" for a few minutes until smooth.
- (If you have a "Smoothie" button on your machine, use that feature)
- If you are using fresh fruit instead of frozen, add about 5 ice cubes before blending