This banana spinach smoothie is so delicious, it's hard to believe it's so healthy! When you're looking for a super nutritious breakfast or snack, this will become your go-to meal!
We love starting our day with drinks like this one. Check out this almond milk smoothie, this blueberry banana smoothie, and this berry mint yogurt smoothie.
What You Need to Make This
To make this banana spinach smoothie, you'll need spinach, bananas, peaches, coconut milk, and an avocado.
Add all ingredients to the blender and puree or use the smoothie button if you have one.
Add a few ice cubes if you're using fresh fruit.
Serves 4 Large glasses
Here is a printable recipe for your convenience!
Banana Spinach Smoothie
- 2 Cups Frozen Peaches
- 2 Cups Organic Baby Spinach or Kale
- 2 Bananas
- 1 Cup coconut milk or Almond Milk
- 1 Avocado - peeled and diced
- Place all ingredients into blender.
- "Puree" for a few minutes until smooth.
- (If you have a "Smoothie" button on your machine, use that feature)
- If you are using fresh fruit instead of frozen, add about 5 ice cubes before blending
This tastes absolutely awesome!
Thank you for the recipe. We will use this on st patrick's day
So festive! We love smoothies in our house. Thanks for sharing. Will have to give this a shot.
I love smoothies! i'm always looking for a new recipe and will give this a shot. Thank you!