You'll want to bookmark this list of the best cream cheese desserts for the next time you need to make an easy and delicious treat. You simply can’t go wrong with this tangy, creamy secret ingredient.
Why We Love These Desserts
These are some of our favorite cream cheese dessert recipes because they all use simple ingredients to make the perfect dessert for any occasion.
Cream cheese is the ultimate versatile ingredient. You can go savory by making chip dips, or if you have a sweet tooth like me, make cream cheese desserts!
Cream cheese keeps well in the fridge, so you can keep it on hand to make all kinds of desserts at the last minute. Try out one of these easy recipes for your next dessert!
Delicious OREO Cookie Balls
Lemon Cheesecake Bars
Strawberry Cheesecake Cookie Recipe
Easy Churro Cheesecake Bars
Delicious Christmas Dessert Dip
Easy Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
Cheesecake Bites Recipe
Strawberry Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
Decadent Turtle Brownie Cheesecake
No-Bake Cookie Dough Bites!
Perfectly Sweet Instant Pot Berry Cheesecake Recipe
Cake Mix with Soda Cupcakes
Easy No Bake Cheesecake Bites
No-Bake Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Recipe
Cream Cheese Cookies
Frozen Cheesecake Bites - A Perfect Fancy Dessert (That’s Easy to Make)
Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
Sour Cream Cheesecake
Gluten Free Cheesecake
No Bake Irish Cream Cheesecake Recipe
Delicious Raspberry Pretzel Jello Dessert
No Bake Cadburys Chocolate Cheesecake
Blueberry Vanilla Ice Cream Cake Recipe
Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip Recipe
Butter Pecan Cake
Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
Cheesecake Brownies Recipe
Cream Cheese Coffee Cake topped with a generous layer of Cinnamon Streusel
Mini Lemon Cheesecakes with Gingersnap Crust
Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies
Brownie Bottom Cheesecake with Oreos
Rich and decadent No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Strawberry Crunch Cheesecake
The Best Bread Pudding with Cream Cheese Frosting
Easy And Healthy Deviled Strawberries
Double Chocolate Cheesecake Pudding
Carrot Cake Energy Balls
Light and Airy Strawberry Cheesecake
Tips For Making Desserts With Cream Cheese
- For best results, set out your cream cheese ahead of time and let it come to room temperature before mixing ingredients either with a whisk, electric beater, or a stand mixer.
- It’s best to refrigerate desserts made with cream cheese to help them stay fresh longer. Just wrap the dessert in aluminum foil or plastic wrap first!
- If you’re looking for a better way to make keto dessert recipes, cream cheese is the answer. If you are on a ketogenic diet and looking to eat low carb, you can make many of these recipes. For instance, on the keto diet, you could make a New York-style cheesecake as long as the crust is gluten-free and the sugar is replaced with a sugar-free sweetener.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are looking to make one of these desserts low-carb, you could most likely replace the full-fat cream cheese with lite cream cheese. Make sure to read the recipe first because results
The best cream cheese for baking is Philadelphia regular cream cheese in block form, not the tub. This brand of cream cheese has an unmatched silky texture and whips up just right for baking. That being said, I often use the light version called Neufchatel.
Cream cheese is such a versatile and simple ingredient, but it has the ability to take most recipes to the next level. The next level in creaminess that is!
Like our content? Follow us on Pinterest!
More Cream Cheese Recipes
38 Best Cream Cheese Desserts
- Delicious OREO Cookie Balls
- Lemon Cheesecake Bars
- Easy Churro Cheesecake Bars
- Delicious Christmas Dessert Dip
- Easy Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
- Cheesecake Bites Recipe
- Strawberry Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Decadent Turtle Brownie Cheesecake
- No-Bake Cookie Dough Bites!
- Perfectly Sweet Instant Pot Berry Cheesecake Recipe
- Cake Mix with Soda Cupcakes
- Lemon Cupcakes
- Easy No Bake Cheesecake Bites
- No-Bake Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Recipe
- Cream Cheese Cookies
- Choose a cream cheese dessert.
- Gather up the ingredients.
- Create an easy and delicious cream cheese dessert.