Christmas breakfasts are a little more extravagant than everyday breakfasts. Many people serve some type of sweet bread, eggs, crepes or tarts around this time of year. This year serve up something different with one or more of these 10 Tasty Christmas Breakfast ideas.
10 Tasty Christmas Breakfast Ideas
- Pumpkin Maple French Toast | Food, Fun & Faraway Places |The beauty of this recipe is that you’ll make it in your slow cooker the night before! Your guests won’t awake to all the clatter (see what I did there?) but instead to the scent of French toast. And it’s ready when you are!
- Cranberry Apple French Toast– Andreas Recipes
- Beautiful Breakfast Tart– The View from Great Island
- Overnight Praline French Toast– The Kitchen is My Playground
- Maple Pecan Danish Bake– Simply Stacie
- Cinnamon Cream Cheese Twists-Baby Loving Mama
- Mocha Eggnog– The Kitchen is My Playground
- Christmas Tree Pancakes– Meaningful Mama
- Santa Pancake– Artsy Mama
- Mushroom Spinach Strata-Sweet CS Designs
I’ve got 10 delicious recipes for a special dinner, too!