I've made a list of the best Halloween snacks, perfect for your spooktacular Halloween gathering this year! If you're looking for easy Halloween appetizers, we've got you!
You can guarantee a creepy chill as you treat your guests to these easy Halloween food ideas. Care for a delectable finger or two with a side of monster dip?
🖤 Why We Love these Halloween Fun Halloween Snacks
I just love Halloween! I dress up as Flo from Progressive every year because of the reactions I get! Are you planning a costume party?
These snacks are all easy to make. No complicated recipes or artwork! The ingredients are all easy to find, as well.
I hope these easy Halloween snacks will encourage you to have a Halloween party, even if it's just for your family!
Decorating for Halloween
You'll want to have special Halloween plates for everyone to use to load up on the delicious snacks. This dinner set comes with everything you'll need including straws, cups, and cute ghost napkins.
Decorations are a great way to make the party more festive. These bat stickers are fun, easy to apply, and easy to remove with no sticky residue.
No one will have a problem finding the party with these Halloween Yard Signs!
We even have some healthier Weight Watchers Halloween desserts!
Perfect Halloween Appetizers
Let us know which of these Halloween party food recipes is your favorite. Have some spooktacular recipes to add? Let me know!
Witch Finger Pretzels Halloween Treat
Creepy Witches Fingers Halloween Treat
Spider Deviled Eggs For Halloween
Halloween Pizza Recipe: Personal Mummy Pizzas
Yummy Mummy Cheese Spread
Monster Dip in a Monster Bowl
Bones and Blood Halloween Appetizer
Finding Fall: Spider Stew and Witches Hats - The Joys of Boys
Halloween Party Foods: Spiderweb Spookamole Recipe
Creepy Carrot Fingers
Festive Pumpkin Cheese Ball | Easy Fall Appetizer Recipe
Witch’s Broomstick Snacks
Bacon Jalapeño Mummies Recipe
Eyeball Tacos: A Spooky and Delicious Halloween Dinner Idea
More Perfect Halloween Appetizers Ideas
- You can simply cut cheese and fruit into Halloween shapes for healthy Halloween snack ideas.
- Decorate sandwiches, biscuits, or cookies with these food-grade stamps.
- Carve our a "mouth" of a pumpkin and fill with guacamole spilling out for a gross treat the kids will love!
- Dip strawberries in white chocolate and draw on faces to make spooky ghosts.
- Slice apples, drizzle with a little lemon juice so they don't turn brown, and serve with caramel sauce for an easy Halloween dessert.
- A scoop of vanilla ice cream with strawberry syrup and googly eyes is pretty creepy, too!
- For the best Halloween snacks for an adult party, you may prefer something like this simple charcuterie board, full instructions included.
💭 Top Tips
Make sure you place salt & pepper as well as other condiments you might need on the table so you're not running back and forth to the kitchen.
I like to set the table in advance and put sticky notes where each dish will be set. It's less stressful than trying to find a spot for everything. Make sure to leave a spot empty in case someone brings an extra dish!
Let everyone know where you keep the trash so they can toss their plate when they're done.
More Halloween Treats
Which is your favorite of these Halloween small plates? Do you have one I should try? Let me know! Share your boo-licious recipes with us! And if you're looking for more food, I have more Halloween treats!
This post first appeared on Food, Fun & Faraway Places on October 3, 2014 and has been updated.