My kids love holidays, and making Halloween snacks for a party that are just a little spooky is always fun! The flavors of these fall treats bring in the season, and these 23 Halloween snacks are all pretty easy to prepare, too!
Make a few for your Halloween party and your kids will gobble them up! I’ve also got some great Halloween decorations for you!
Let me know which ones you made and how it turned out. I can’t wait to get started decorating for Halloween!!
Ideas for Halloween Snacks for a Party
1. Halloween Brownie Bites
2. Pumpkin Poke Cupcakes– Kids Fun Review
3. Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe The Home and Garden Café
4. Halloween Ghost Brownies– Wheel-n-Deal Mama
5. Candy Corn Layer Cake– Doing Wheelies
6. Candy Corn Rice Crispy Treats– Wheel-n-Deal Mama
7. Easy Orea Crumble Pumpkin Whip– Doing Wheelies
8. Halloween KitKat Cake– Busy Creating Memories
9. Monster Munch Recipe– Views from the ‘Ville
10. Halloween Blondies– Views from the ‘Ville
11. Pumpkin Spice-filled Molasses Cookie Cups– Views from the ‘Ville
12. Frankenstein Marshmallow Pops– The Nerd’s Wife
13. Candy Corn Sugar Cookie– A Sparkle of Genius
14. Trick-or-Treat Brownies– A Sparkle of Genius
15. Chocolate Pumpkin Bundt Cake– Upstate Ramblings
16. Halloween Chocolate Covered Oreos– Upstate Ramblings
17. Muddy Buddies Party Mix– The Rebel Chick
18. Candy Corn Crunch– This Mama Loves
19. Floating Eyeball Punch + Spooky Lava Cake- Momma Told Me
20. Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispies Treats– Desert Chica
21. Spooky Mars Candy Caramel Corn– The Nerd’s Wife
22. Dead Lady Fingers– The Nerd’s Wife
23. Monster Jell-O Jigglers– The Nerd’s Wife
Savory Halloween Snacks for a Party
It’s always good to have savory food at your party as well. We often start with savory and then go for dessert. How about you? These Halloween Dinner appetizers are sure to please any hungry crowd!
And if you’re looking for some fun crafts to keep the kids busy, you’ll love these Halloween Kids Crafts.