With these easy Mexican Dinner Ideas you can choose from an incredible selection of both authentic dishes and Tex-Mex favorites. From hearty casseroles to tacos and taquitos, there's a lot of deliciousness here.
Are you looking for the perfect dinner recipe for Taco Tuesday, Cinco de Mayo, or just an easy weeknight dinner? You've come to the right place. We've gathered some of the best Mexican dinner ideas that are sure to cure all of your south-of-the-border cravings.
Make homemade flour tortillas and you may never go back to that store-bought variety.
Be sure to whip up a delicious batch of Pico de Gallo, salsa, or guacamole with homemade tortilla chips to go with your meal.
To add a sweet finish to the end of your Mexican meal, be sure to check out some of these recipes for easy Mexican Desserts.
Why We Love These Mexican Dinner Recipes
- Easy recipes: One of the best things about Mexican cuisine is that most recipes use simple ingredients. That is exactly what you'll find with each of these easy dinner ideas.
- Great variety: You can choose from authentic recipes to some with a fun and healthy twist.
- Delicious dishes: Recipes that rival your favorite Mexican restaurant but that you make in your own kitchen, your own way.
Easy Authentic Mexican Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
One Pan Cheesy Mexican Chicken and Rice
Healthy Nachos Recipe (Vegan)
One Pan Mexican Quinoa
Grilled Shrimp Tacos
Vegan Quinoa Tacos with Beans
Carne Deshebrada (Mexican Shredded Beef)
Chicken Fajitas Wrap
Crock Pot Beef Barbacoa
Instant Pot Mexican Chicken Soup
Creamy Chicken Tortilla Soup (Instant Pot)
Totchos Recipe (Tater Tot Nachos)
Pozole Rojo Recipe
Easy Ultimate Loaded Ground Beef Nachos Recipe
Instant Pot Pork Chili Verde
Easy Slow Cooker Mole Chicken
Pan-Seared Mexican Fish
Easy Slow Cooker Birria de Res
Chilaquiles Rojos Recipe
Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
Baked Chile Rellenos
Extra-Easy Mexican Chicken Fajita Casserole
Mexican Bean Soup (Chilli Bean Soup)
Crispy Cauliflower Tacos with Avocado Lime Dressing
Healthy Stuffed Green Chiles with Turkey and Chorizo
Crispy Shredded Chicken Tacos
Healthy Buffalo Chicken Taquitos
Chicken Quesadillas with Vegetables
Ground Beef and Bean Tostada
Be careful when cutting any kind of chili peppers. Wash your hands right after handling them. Remember not to touch your eyes while chopping.
Speaking of chilis, step out of the box and try poblano, ancho, or serrano peppers.
Use fresh ingredients like cilantro and limes, and shred your own cheese whenever possible. It will make a huge difference in the flavor of any Mexican dish.
Try different cheeses like queso fresco or cotija.
Like our content? Follow us on Pinterest!
Mexican Cocktails to Go with Dinner
Mexican Dinner Recipes
- One Pan Cheesy Mexican Chicken and Rice
- Taco Casserole
- Healthy Nachos Recipe
- One Pan Mexican Quinoa
- Grilled Shrimp Tacos
- Vegan Quinoa Tacos with Beans
- Carne Deshebrada
- Chicken Fajitas Wrap
- Crock Pot Beef Barbacoa
- Instant Pot Mexican Chicken Soup
- Creamy Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Totchos Recipe
- Pozole Rojo Recipe
- Loaded Ground Beef Nachos
- Instant Pot Pork Chili Verde
- Choose your favorite Mexican dinner recipe.
- Gather up the ingredients.
- Make, serve, and enjoy!