What could be better than bacon-wrapped chicken bites? If you've been a reader for a while, you know appetizers are my favorite food!
In fact, we often order nothing but appetizers when we go out, and I’ll even serve a few appetizers for an easy dinner. With wine, of course!
This is one of my family’s favorite chicken recipes, probably because it includes bacon! The next time you have to bring food to a party, head to the kitchen and make these delicious Bacon-Wrapped Chicken bites on Ritz Crackers.
I have the friendliest husband in town, and he's always suggesting friends come back to our house after events. I need to be ready for anything!
All the ingredients in these bacon wrapped chicken bites are staples in my house. I can whip these up with my eyes closes and have them on the table in no time.
These really are so easy to make. You can switch out the cheese and the crackers for other varieties, but you have to top these bites with bacon!
This easy recipe will be gobbled up by even the picky eaters! A few more appetizers and a couple of desserts, and you have a party ready to happen!
You will need savory honey mustard, Worcestershire Sauce, boneless chicken breast, bacon, white cheddar cheese, crackers, and fresh parsley.
Cut the chicken into 24 pieces.
Slice the bacon into thirds, making 24 pieces.
Cut the cheese into 12 slices, and cut each in half, making 24 pieces.
Wrap bacon pieces around the chicken pieces and secure them with toothpicks.
Place bacon-wrapped chicken on a cookie sheet lined with foil and broil 4 inches from heat for 10 minutes, turning once, or until bacon is crisp and chicken is cooked through.
Turn the broiler off and set the oven to 350º.
Remove toothpicks and place crackers on another baking sheet.
Top each cracker with cheese.
Bake 4-5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Top each cheesy cracker with chicken.
Add a dollop of honey mustard to the top of the bacon.
Sprinkle with parsley.
Aren't they pretty? Go ahead and try one - you deserve it after all that work!
These are so good I can't wait to make another batch! And if you love bacon, you've got to try these bacon wrapped scallops!
For another beautiful appetizer to take to a party, check out this Edwards of Conwy Tart. Everyone will love the flavor and it makes such a pretty presentation.
What's your favorite appetizer? I'm always looking to try something new! Share in the comments!
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites
- 3 Tbsp. Grey Poupon Savory Honey Mustard divided
- 2 Tbsp. Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 large boneless skinless chicken breast 6 oz., cut into 24 pieces
- 8 slices Oscar Mayer Bacon each slice cut into thirds
- 4 oz. Cracker Barrel Vermont Sharp-White Cheddar Cheese cut into 12 slices, each slice cut in half
- 24 Ritz Crackers
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Start by heating your broiler.
- Cut the chicken into 24 pieces.
- Slice the bacon into thirds, making 24 pieces.
- Cut the cheese into 12 slices, and cut each in half, making 24 pieces.
- Mix 2 Tablespoons of honey mustard with the Worcestershire sauce.
- Wrap the small slices of bacon around the chicken pieces and secure with toothpicks.
- Broil the bacon wrapped chicken bites four inches from heat for 10 minutes or until bacon is crisp and chicken is cooked through, turning after 5 minutes.
- Remove toothpicks and place crackers on a baking sheet.
- Turn off the broiler and set the oven to 350°
- Top each cracker with cheese. Bake 4 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top each cheesy cracker with chicken.
- Add a little dollop of honey mustard on top of the bacon, and sprinkle with parsley.