Christmas is a time for family get togethers and for remembering the past. It is also a time for great food and desserts! Many people start baking in November and often bake cookies. I love going to cookie exchanges, and have even done exchanges with bloggers across the country! Here are 10 Terrific Christmas Cookies that will make your season sparkle. Be nice and share!
- Santa Hat Peppermint Sugar Cookies– Living Locurto
- Christmas Tree Sugar Cookies– Priceless Product Reviews Giveaways and Freebies
- Turtle Cookies– The Kitchen is My Playground
- Chocolate Snow Cookies– Amanda’s Cookin
- Holiday Ginger Cookies– A Mom’s Take
- Pecan Snowball Cookies– The Happier Homemaker
- Brown Sugar Shortbread– Ashlee Marie
- Peanut Blossoms– Musings of a Stay at Home Mom
- Nutter Butter Reindeer– Savings with Shellie
- Christmas Tree Cookies Cups– This Mama Loves
Have you seen the Christmas Sprinkle Mix at Amazon? Love it! It’s four different sprinkles in one container. I don’t search the store any more for this kind of thing when I can find it so easily online. I also love these Christmas Cookie Cutters .
Looking for more Christmas cookies? Here’s a roundup of 20 adorable Christmas Sugar Cookies!