One vegetable that is prominent at most farmers markets during the fall is the pumpkin. Also known as a winter squash, pumpkin is one of my favorite vegetables as it’s so versatile. Many people purchase canned pumpkin puree to make fall desserts and soups as it’s just so much easier. It contains so many important vitamins and nutrients that promote better health. Try out some or all of these 10 Pleasing Pumpkin recipes for yourself and give your body a nutritional boost.
- Pumpkin Cake– Home Cooking Memories
- Homemade Pumpkin Crisp– Southern Girl Rambling
- Spiced Pumpkin Latte Frosting-My World Simplified
- Pumpkin Custard with Mascarpone Cream-Andrea’s Recipes
- Pumpkin Banana Cream Pie– Mom Spotted
- Pumpkin Marshmallows– Home Cooking Memories
- Pumpkin Streusel Muffins– Courtney’s Sweets
- World’s Best Pumpkin Muffins– Eat Craft Parent
- Buffalo Pumpkin Seeds– Passion for Savings
- Pumpkin Pound Cake-Mooshu Jenne
Looking for an easy and delicious dinner idea? Try my Bacon, Spinach & Tomato Farfalle!