These easy Crescent Roll Recipes offer a delightful array of options, featuring both sweet and savory creations.
From gooey fruit-filled treats to tasty appetizers and main courses, there's something here for every occasion.
These recipes cover everything from appetizers and entrees to desserts and snacks.
The one thing they all have in common is the main ingredient is store-bought crescent roll dough!
This convenient kitchen hack is a huge time saver, allowing you to whip up a range of delicious treats. Pigs in a blanket and pizza pockets are always good, but we're thinking out of the box, too!
You can whip up stromboli and sweet dumplings in a matter of minutes!
Whether it's a casual brunch, a potluck, or a sophisticated cocktail party, the flaky, buttery goodness of crescent roll dough makes them a huge hit.
Why We Love These Recipes
- Crescent roll dough is easily transformed into various dishes, from sweet treats to savory appetizers and main courses.
- Using a can of crescent rolls saves time and effort in the kitchen, making it a popular choice for quick, yet delicious recipes.
- Loved by kids and adults alike, these easy crescent roll recipes are an awesome choice for family meals or snack time.
The great thing about each of these recipes is that not only are they easy to make, but they're incredibly delicious for any occasion.
Easy Italian Stromboli Crescent Rolls
Baked Ham and Cheese Crescent Rolls
Chicken Pot Pie Crescent Roll Buns
Jalapeno Popper Crescent Bites
Savory Herb Monkey Bread Rolls
Ham Cheese and Cranberry Rollups
Air Fryer Pigs in a Blanket
Cheesy Puff Pastry Wrapped Asparagus
Crescent Roll Pizza
Air Fryer Cheese Stuffed Crescent Rolls
Blackberry Brie Crescent Rolls
Cranberry Brie Bites
Chicken Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls Recipe
Ranch Veggie Pizza Appetizer
Crescent Roll Hot Dog Pockets
Cheesy Bacon Pinwheels
Easy Antipasto Squares
Leftover Ham and Stuffing Crescent Rolls
Bacon, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Crescent Ring
Dessert Crescent Roll Recipes
Mountain Dew Apple Dumplings
Delicious Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars
Apple Pie Crescent Rolls With Fresh Apples
Easy Peach Crescent Roll Dumpling Recipe
Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls With Berries
Crescent Cinnamon Roll Bites
Nutella Stuffed Crescent Rolls
Tips for Leftover Crescent Roll Dough
I don't like to waste anything, so when I find myself with leftover dough, here are some simple ways I put it to quick and easy use:
- Cinnamon Sugar Sticks: Roll the dough into strips, brush with melted butter, sprinkle it with cinnamon and sugar, and then bake until golden brown.
- Cheesy Breadsticks: Roll out the dough and cut it into thin strips. Twist each strip and sprinkle them with grated cheese, garlic powder, and herbs. Place on a baking sheet and bake until the breadsticks are crispy, and the cheese is melted.
- Fruit Cups: Press pieces of the buttery crescent rolls into a mini muffin tin, pressing against the sides. Fill with your choice of fruit preserves or fresh fruit. Bake until the pastry is golden, and the filling is warm and bubbly.
- Crescent Roll Knots: Cut the dough into small pieces and tie them into knots. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with garlic salt or herbs. Bake on a parchment paper lined sheet pan until the knots are golden and serve them as savory bread bites.
If all else fails, wrap in plastic wrap and stick it back in the fridge for up to 2-3 days until you can decide how to use it.
Crescent Roll Dough FAQs
It's not recommended. This is because the cans have been known to explode as they freeze.
The easy way to give your baked crescent roll recipes a shiny crust is to brush them with an egg wash right before you add them to the oven.
Always preheat your oven according to the recipe instructions before baking with crescent roll dough. You should also rotate the baking sheet halfway through the baking time to ensure they bake evenly all the way around.
More Easy Recipe Ideas
Best Crescent Roll Recipes
- Easy Italian Stromboli Crescent Rolls
- Baked Ham and Cheese Crescent Rolls
- Chicken Pot Pie Crescent Roll Buns
- Jalapeno Popper Crescent Bites
- Savory Herb Monkey Bread Rolls
- Ham Cheese and Cranberry Rollups
- Air Fryer Pigs in a Blanket
- Chicken Pillows
- Cheesy Puff Pastry Wrapped Asparagus
- Crescent Roll Pizza
- Air Fryer Cheese Stuffed Crescent Rolls
- Blackberry Brie Crescent Rolls
- Cranberry Brie Bites
- Chicken Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls Recipe
- Ranch Veggie Pizza Appetizer
- Choose a tasty crescent roll recipe.
- Gather up the needed ingredients.
- Bake and enjoy!