Have you tried the Red Lobster Cheddar Bay biscuits? For me, bread makes any meal better. Just give me comfort food and I'll be fine!
You may have had these biscuits at Red Lobster. I have heard people say it's one of the reasons they love to eat there. Warm out of the oven, the flavors just meld together so well.
These little bits of deliciousness go well with so many recipes! Imagine cheddar bay biscuits with an egg and ham? How about with bacon, lettuce, and tomato?
Don't just think about having them on the table with dinner. Serve them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!
We love bread around here, and these cheddar bay biscuits are especially delicious with chicken recipes or soups. My husband is happiest when he comes home to a big pot of hearty soup or stew. Check out this list of best soup recipes for fall and pick out your favorites to try.
Prepare these biscuits ahead of time and warm them up to serve with your favorite crockpot recipes, too. So versatile! Enjoy!
What You Need to Make It
To make these Cheddar Bay Biscuits, you'll only need 5 ingredients; Bisquick, whole Milk, Cheddar cheese, margarine, and garlic powder!
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Mix Bisquick, whole milk, and cheese with your hands until thoroughly combined.
Place parchment paper on a cookie sheet
Scoop dough into a large ice cream scoop.
Use a butter knife to level the dough in the scoop.
Drop this on the lined cookie sheet.
Bake at 450 degrees for 6-10 minutes or until lightly brown on top.
Check at the 6-minute mark to make sure they are not overdone.
Melt the margarine and add garlic powder.
Use a kitchen brush to apply the melted butter and garlic to the biscuits.
And if you're watching your weight, substituting light butter for the butter, skim milk for the whole milk, and low-fat cheese for the regular cheddar will save you quite a few calories.
I'm betting they would also be delicious with this Weight Watchers Chicken Pot Pie, too!
A printable version is below just in case you want to print for later.
Copycat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits
- 2 C Bisquick
- ⅔ C whole Milk
- ½ C Triple Cheddar Cheese Finely Shredded
- ½ C Margarine
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix Bisquick, whole milk, and cheese with your hands until thoroughly combined.
- Place parchment paper on a cookie sheet
- Scoop dough into a large ice cream scoop.
- Use a butter knife to level the dough in the scoop.
- Drop this on the lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 6-10 minutes or until lightly brown on top.
- Check at the 6-minute mark to make sure they are not overdone.
- Melt the margarine and add garlic powder.
- Stir well.
- Use a kitchen brush to apply the melted butter and garlic to the biscuits.
Love this recipe? Pin it to Pinterest for later and so others can see it, too. Thanks for sharing!