These incredible brie cheese recipes are a cheese lover's dream come true!
With their gooey goodness and elegant presentations, these recipes take a simple wheel of cheese to the next level.
Brie cheese has a special way of adding a touch of rustic elegance to any dish, but it's also so good simply cooked in a sandwich.
And, while warm brie served alone with a slice of crusty bread is always great, these recipes showcase how easy it is to turn brie into impressive dishes perfect for any occasion.
From delightful little Brie bites to baked Brie encased in buttery puff pastry, there’s a recipe here for all your cheesy cravings.
There's even a cranberry brie braided bread recipe that you just have to try! It's easy!
Why We Love These Recipes
- Brie cheese is readily available in almost any grocery store, making it an accessible choice for everyone.
- From easy appetizers, brie pasta, and grilled cheese sandwiches, there's a fun range of recipes to choose from.
- Brie recipes, such as baked Brie wheel with cranberry sauce or Brie and fig crostini, are a great option for entertaining and cocktail parties.
As you try these recipes, let us know your favorites!
Brie Charcuterie Board
Fig Appetizer with Blue Brie Cheese
Cranberry Brie Braided Bread
Baked Brie with Apricot Jam (5 Ingredients)
Air Fryer Blueberry Brie Pastry and Dip Appetizer
Warm Baked Brie with Savory Roasted Cranberries
Easy Cranberry Brie Bites
Pear and Brie Tartlet
Brie and Apple Grilled Cheese
Pumpkin & Brie Crostini
Spinach and Brie Stuffed Chicken
Brie Pasta with Broccoli and Walnuts
Baked Brie with Fig Jam and Honey
Apple Compote and Brie Crostini
Blueberry Walnut Baked Brie Recipe with Drizzled Honey
Easy Baked Brie with Nuts and Honey
Brie and Blackberry Jam Crescent Roll Appetizer
Brie and Cranberry Puff Pastry Tart
Blueberry Cheese Tarts
Baked Brie with Fig Jam
Fig and Brie Galette
Maple Pecan Air Fryer Brie
Baked Brie with Apples and Pecans
Baked Brie with Boozy Fig-Candied Pecans
Baked Brie in Puff Pastry
Olive Baked Brie with Thyme
Brie and Fig Jam Appetizers
Baked Brie with Caramelized Onions
Baked Brie Cheese Wheel with Sugar-free Cranberry Sauce
Holiday Brie en Croûte Recipe
Vegan Brie Pasta
Easy Cranberry Brie Bites
Baked Brie with Cranberry Raspberry Sauce
Honey-Drizzled Raspberry Brie Brûlée
Cool the cheese to room temperature before storing it. This helps prevent condensation from forming while it’s in the fridge.
Wrap the top of the dish with plastic wrap or place the cheese in an airtight container. This prevents it from drying out or absorbing unwanted odors from the refrigerator.
The rind of Brie cheese is edible. In fact, a lot of people enjoy the rind because it adds more texture and a slightly more intense flavor.
While it's best served fresh from the oven, you can prepare baked brie in advance, as long as you wait to add your favorite toppings. When you're ready to serve, remove it from the fridge and slightly reheat it in the microwave.
Using a sharp knife with a thin blade, score a shallow line around the top of the brie along the outer edge. Starting from the scored line, gently peel away the rind with your fingers or the knife. If its baked properly, the rind should come off easily.
- Check for ripeness: Before buying it, smell it. Fresh brie should smell mild. Once it has past its prime, it will begin to have a faint ammonia like smell.
- Bigger is not always best: Purchase brie rounds that are about 1 inch thick or just slightly thicker. Thicker rounds are typically overripe on the edges and underripe in the center.
- Store it properly: Store the brie in the refrigerator, wrapped in wax or parchment paper to allow it to breathe. Don't use plastic wrap on fresh brie because it will cause it to ruin quickly.
- Pick the right dish: If possible, bake it in the same shallow dish that you're serving it in. This way the warm creamy cheese won't lose its shape when being moved.
- Watch the bake time: Brie cheese should be baked just until it a soft and melty cheese, but not to the point where it loses its shape entirely. Since ovens can bake differently, you'll want to keep an eye on it.
More Cheese Goodness
Brie Cheese Recipes that will Blow Your Mind!
- Brie Charcuterie Board
- Fig Appetizer with Blue Brie Cheese
- Cranberry Brie Braided Bread
- Baked Brie with Apricot Jam (5 Ingredients)
- Air Fryer Blueberry Brie Pastry and Dip Appetizer
- Warm Baked Brie with Savory Roasted Cranberries
- Easy Cranberry Brie Bites
- Pear and Brie Tartlet
- Brie and Apple Grilled Cheese
- Pumpkin & Brie Crostini
- Spinach and Brie Stuffed Chicken
- Brie Pasta with Broccoli and Walnuts
- Apple Compote and Brie Crostini
- Blueberry Walnut Baked Brie Recipe with Drizzled Honey
- Easy Baked Brie with Nuts and Honey
- Brie and Blackberry Jam Crescent Roll Appetizer
- Brie and Cranberry Puff Pastry Tart
- Blueberry Cheese Tarts
- Baked Brie with Fig Jam
- Fig and Brie Galette
- Maple Pecan Air Fryer Brie
- Baked Brie with Apples and Pecans
- Baked Brie with Boozy Fig-Candied Pecans
- Baked Brie in Puff Pastry
- Olive Baked Brie with Thyme
- Brie and Fig Jam Appetizers
- Baked Brie with Caramelized Onions
- Baked Brie Cheese Wheel with Sugar-free Cranberry Sauce
- Select your favorite from these recipes.
- Gather your ingredients.
- Make on of the best brie recipes you've ever tasted!