Butterfinger Brownies are the bomb! This dessert will be a hit at any party, and it's such an easy recipe to make!
Using Ghirardelli dark baking chocolate and caramel chips along with Butterfinger bits takes this recipe to a whole new level. This will be your go-to dessert from now on!
What You Need for Butterfinger Brownies
To make these brownies, you'll need flour, salt, sugar, Ghirardelli dark baking chocolate, canola oil, eggs, vanilla, Butterfinger bits, caramel chips, and caramel syrup.
Note: If you're having trouble finding either the Ghirardelli chocolate or the Butterfinger bits, you can use any dark chocolate and these Butterfinger mini candy bars instead. You'll just have to do some extra chopping!
How to Make Butterfinger Brownies
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Prep baking pan with baking spray.
Combine flour and salt, sift together.
Mix sugar and oil together. Beat in eggs until light and smooth.
Add vanilla, Butterfinger bits, and caramel chips.
Slowly add the dry ingredients, beating until smooth.
Spread in the baking pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes.
Allow to cool slightly.
Drizzle caramel syrup all over the top of the brownies.
Cut into squares while warm.
If you share any of the recipes on my site to Instagram or Twitter, please tag me so I can thank you for sharing!
Decadent Butterfinger Brownies
- 1 ⅓ C flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 C sugar
- 4 squares of Ghirardelli dark baking chocolate melted
- ½ C canola oil
- 4 eggs room temp
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 bag Butterfinger bits
- 1 C caramel chips
- Caramel syrup
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Prep baking pan with baking spray.
- Combine flour and salt, sift together.
- Mix sugar and oil together. Beat in eggs until light and smooth.
- Add vanilla, Butterfinger bits and caramel chips.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients,beating until smooth.
- Spread in the baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Drizzle caramel syrup all over the top of the brownies.
- Cut into squares while warm.
Looking for more delicious chocolate recipes? Check out these Peanut Butter Chocolate Ooey Gooey Bars or these 10 Amazing Recipes with Chocolate Chips! Want to see my latest chocolatey deliciousness? Check out these Double Chocolate Chip Cookies. So Yummy!