Pumpkin Cheesecake Frappuccino Recipe
I head to Starbucks on a pretty regular basis. When I have time between appointments or my daughter has a short class, I just take my laptop and work so I don’t have to drive back and forth.
This is so easy, and you can’t order light whipped cream at your local coffee shop! Enjoy this along with a decadent pumpkin cookie and life has got to get better immediately, right?!
How to Make this Frappuccino Recipe
Looking for more delicious pumpkin recipes? I’ve got quite a few, so use the search bar above or try the few listed below. Enjoy!
This Pumpkin Banana Chocolate Chip Bread would be heavenly with the frappuccino drink.
You will love this Pumpkin Bread Pudding.
Another one of my favorites is this recipe for pumpkin bars with cream cheese frosting.
Need a printed list for the frappuccino recipe? Grab it below!
Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Cheesecake Frappuccino
- 1 cup low fat milk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin coffee
- 3/4 tbsp. Pumpkin coffee syrup
- 1/4 cup of Cheesecake syrup
- 1 to 2 cups crushed ice
- Redi Whip
- Pumpkin pie spice for garnish
- Pour the first 4 ingredients into a blender.
- Mix on medium until combined.
- Add ice and blend until the frappuccino is smooth and without chunks of ice.
- Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.