This roast beef crostini is an amazing and super easy appetizer! Just wait until you taste these flavors!
Getting ready for your annual Super Bowl party is always so exciting - knowing you'll be surrounded by great friends, great food and a great game!
Planning a menu of the perfect party appetizers can be a little daunting since there are so many of us who want to eat a little lighter now that the holidays are over.
Naturally Fresh® dressings and dips are the perfect compliment to any salad and appetizer; not only are they great tasting but they contain all natural ingredients - no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. That's why you'll only find the Naturally Fresh® products in the refrigerated section of the grocery store. Topping the roast beef crostini with bleu cheese dressing give this appetizer incredible flavor!
Everyone wants to be where the action is on game day... around the TV - not stuck in the kitchen preparing all the food. This year, make things easy on yourself with this roast beef crostini using Naturally Fresh® Bleu Cheese Dressing.
You can't go wrong using the freshest ingredients! You'll be surprised at how quickly you can whip up this roast beef crostini appetizer and how delicious they are! Your friends will rave and you'll be able to actually watch the game AND enjoy the fun commercials!
What You Need to Make It
To make this appetizer for 8-10 people, you will need a half pound of thinly sliced roast beef, a French baguette, a large garlic clove, a quarter of a red onion, a large bunch of watercress, black pepper, and blue cheese dressing. I used Naturally Fresh.
How to Make It
To make this roast beef crostini, you'll want to begin by preheating the oven to 400º.
On a baking sheet, place baguette slices in a single layer.
Toast in the oven for about 12 minutes just until crisp.
Remove from oven and "rub" garlic clove a few times on each piece of toast. Let cool.
Place a piece of roast beef on each toast point, top with watercress and red onion.
Drizzle with Naturally Fresh® Bleu Cheese Dressing.
Grind fresh black cracked pepper over each piece. Chill until ready to serve.
More Delicious Appetizers
Roast Beef Crostini
- ½ pound thinly sliced rare Roast Beef
- 1 French Baguette - sliced ¼" - ½" thick, on the diagonal
- 1 garlic clove large, peeled
- ¼ red onion slice thin
- 1 large bunch Watercress stems removed
- 2 1.5 oz container of Naturally Fresh® Bleu Cheese Dressing
- black pepper
- Preheat oven 400 degrees.
- On baking sheet, place baguette slices in a single layer.
- Toast in the oven for about 12 minutes just until crisp.
- Remove from oven and "rub" garlic clove a few times on each piece of toast. Let cool.
- Place a piece of roast beef on each toast point, top with watercress and red onion.
- Drizzle with Naturally Fresh® Bleu Cheese Dressing.
- Grind fresh black cracked pepper over each piece.
- Chill until ready to serve.