WEIGHT WATCHERS THAI WRAPS
Servings 2 people
- 4 tbsp. peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. water
- Juice of one lime
- 1 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 single packet of Splenda
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 carrot peeled and shredded
- 2 cups shredded lettuce chopped
- 2 green onions chopped
- 2 tbsp. cilantro chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded zucchini
- 4-5 small cherry tomatoes
- 2 chicken breasts skinless
- garlic powder salt and pepper
- 2 La Tortilla Low Carb flour tortillas Fajita size
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Make the sauce by adding all of the ingredients in a small bowl, stir to combine.
Season chicken breast with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
Add the 1/2 of the sauce and the chicken in a Ziploc bag seal to marinate for 20 minutes.
Bake 20 minutes.
At ten minutes flip the chicken for even cooking.
Remove the chicken from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
Cut the chicken into strips.
Assemble wraps by laying out the tortilla on a plate or cutting board.
Add lettuce, zucchini, carrots, cilantro, green onions, chicken, baby tomatoes, and drizzle sauce on top.
Wrap up and enjoy!
Calories: 529kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 60g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 144mg | Sodium: 960mg | Potassium: 1516mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 7235IU | Vitamin C: 26.1mg | Calcium: 71mg | Iron: 3.1mg