Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites
This easy recipe will be gobbled up by even the picky eaters! A few more appetizers and a couple of desserts, and you have a party ready to happen!
- 3 Tbsp. Grey Poupon Savory Honey Mustard divided
- 2 Tbsp. Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 large boneless skinless chicken breast 6 oz., cut into 24 pieces
- 8 slices Oscar Mayer Bacon each slice cut into thirds
- 4 oz. Cracker Barrel Vermont Sharp-White Cheddar Cheese cut into 12 slices, each slice cut in half
- 24 Ritz Crackers
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh parsley
Start by heating your broiler.
Mix 2 Tablespoons of honey mustard with the Worcestershire sauce.
Wrap the small slices of bacon around the chicken pieces and secure with toothpicks.
Broil the bacon wrapped chicken bites four inches from heat for 10 minutes or until bacon is crisp and chicken is cooked through, turning after 5 minutes.
Turn off the broiler and set the oven to 350°Remove toothpicks and place crackers on a baking sheet.
Top each cracker with cheese. Bake 4 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Top each cheesy cracker with chicken. Add a little dollop of honey mustard on top of the bacon, and sprinkle with parsley.
Serving: 2crackers | Calories: 149kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 26mg | Sodium: 263mg | Potassium: 105mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 170IU | Vitamin C: 1.5mg | Calcium: 81mg | Iron: 0.6mg