White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
These white chocolate cranberry oatmeal cookies are one of my favorite recipes. Head to the kitchen and make some for your family tonight! They are delicious!
Servings: 18 cookies
- ½ cup softened unsalted butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract not imitation
- 1 cup all purpose flour plus 2 Tablespoons
- ½ cup rolled oats not instant
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup white granulated sugar
- ½ cup Craisins
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Combine ½ cup softened unsalted butter, 1 large egg, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract until fully mixed.
Add the rest of the ingredients and mix by hand until combined.
Drop rounded tablespoon sized cookies on baking sheet sprayed with nonstick spray.
Bake 9-10 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool after 5 minutes.