Uncorked, the hippest food and wine adventure on Florida’s west coast, is coming up on February 8-9, and you do not want to miss it! When my friend Lynsey from Moscato Mom asked if I could cover it for her, I think I may have squealed. Just a little.
If you have never been to Clearwater Beach, that’s a treat in itself. Gorgeous blue water, soft sugar white sand, and abundant sunshine. Pair that with fabulous food from the area’s most exciting and delicious restaurants, ’boutiquey’ hot-spots, and world-class hotels. But we’re just getting started, because this is a food and wine adventure. You’ll have the opportunity to taste from over 100 wineries and enjoy fabulous micro-brews and craft beers. The Spirits Beach Club will also offer an array of top shelf spirits, liqueurs, and novelty cocktails. If you want to go ahead and grab your ticket, I’ll wait…
In case you’re still on the fence, let me give you my Top 5 Reasons why you don’t want to miss this event. Ready?
- The food is going to be amazing. We’re talking the best and brightest chefs from across the Bay-Area, places like Marlin Darlin and Caretta.
- Taste wines, spirits and craft beers from around the globe. Think Chateau Ste. Michelle and SweetWater Brewing Company.
- Ticket includes entry into the one-of-a-kind Uncorked Beach Club, nestled beneath the the Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. Are we there yet?
- Exclusive pre-Valentine’s Day VIP rate at the Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach exclusively for guests of Clearwater Beach Uncorked.
- The event takes place on Clearwater Beach. In February. On the beach.
Making plans to do something special with your Valentine? What could be more fun? I’ll see you there.
Clearwater Beach Uncorked promises a tantalizing culinary adventure with area restaurants serving mouthwatering specialties, accompanied by world-class wines, spirits and beers, on the pristine white sand of Clearwater Beach. We recommend you purchase your tickets now or you may risk missing out – tickets are limited and the Uncorked buzz is swarming Tampa Bay.