Remember the days when one password was enough? Security experts will tell you that’s a really bad idea these days. And not only do you need many different passwords, but they need to be unique,with upper and lower case letters and symbols. Did you know that 38% of Americans believe it would be easier to achieve world peace than to remember all of their online passwords? I agree! Being a professional blogger, I have a lot of passwords. In fact, just looking at my list, I have almost 100 passwords between my travel rewards, banking, affiliates, and other accounts. On top of all that, you are supposed to change the password regularly. Seriously? How in the world can you keep it all straight?
I’ve found a password solution. PasswordBox is an app that’s available at iTunes as well Google Play for Android. Such an easy way to store your passwords, you won’t have to worry about signing in with the wrong one ever again! (Not that I do that.) Once you download the app, it will ask you to come up with a master password. Please remember never to use easy passwords, like qwerty. Yes, evidently people still use that one. Add upper and lower case letters, a number, and a symbol. See PasswordBox in action on this short video.
Once you’ve confirmed your master password, PasswordBox will prompt you to begin adding your accounts by showing you popular sites, like Facebook, Twitter, and Ebay. Begin with those and then add your custom sites, like banking info, school info, etc. Once all your passwords are entered, you’re all set. Just go to PasswordBox whenever you want to access any of your accounts, and all you need is your master password! No more memorizing! Pretty awesome, right? I’m not the only one who thinks so. PasswordBox was the winner for Best Mobile App at the Consumer Electronics Show 2014! PasswordBox also supports more websites with 1-Click and 1-Tap login than any other product on the market. This 1-Tap technology is exclusive to PasswordBox.
Password Box features:
- Save time with 1-Tap login to websites
- Automatically saves your logins while you browse
- Passwords are encrypted with AES-256, the strongest grade of encryption available
- Secure SSL protects your data during sync between devices
- Create new strong passwords and save them while you browse
- Locked with a Master Password that only YOU know
- Optional Pin Code Lock for additional security
- Secure password sharing and management, for sharing passwords with co-workers or family
- Instant Login to your accounts using our secure in-app browser
- Encrypted Safe Notes for sensitive personal information
- Customizable StartPage for accessing your most-visited sites with 1-Tap
- 20,000 recognized sites makes it easy to add new accounts to your StartPage
- Auto-Lock function to safeguard against theft
How much would you expect to pay for an app with all these features? I’ve got really good news. The PasswordBox app is free!
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5. Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, and Turkish.
This post is sponsored by PasswordBox. As always, I only share my honest opinions with my readers.