Have you heard about the D23 Expo?
There I was, just going through my emails to see if there was anything I needed to take care of, and BOOM! I saw it!
Disney Invites You to the D23 EXPO in Anaheim, CA! 8/13-8/16
If you are a Disney fan, you’ve heard about the D23 Expo. It is the place to be for Disney fans all over the world! If D23 is new to you, let me explain. 1923 was the year Walt Disney opened his first studio in Hollywood. The D23 Club is the first ever official Disney Fan Club. The D23 Expo is the ultimate fan event! To give you an idea of what I will be doing for three days:
- Playmation Demo
- The Magic Behind the Muppets
- Disneyside Presentation
- Presentation of upcoming films from Pixar and Walt Disney Animation Studios hosted by JOHN LASSETER! (Breathe, Kelly, breathe!)
- Worlds, Galaxies, and Universes: Live Action at the Walt Disney Studios presentation
- Walt Disney Parks & Resorts Panel where I’ll learn new info about the Parks to share with you
- Presentation about the new features of Disney Interactive
- Breakfast with the filmmakers and animators of the Disney Short Films Collection
- TWO nights at Disneyland where we will have special areas to see the Paint the Night Parade & World of Color, and participate in the Cinderella Ambassadors of Kindness Dinner at Cathay Circle Restaurant.
And if that’s not enough, with the Shanghai Disney Resort opening next year, guests of the D23 Expo are going to get an in depth look at the park, including the amazing concept artwork and a peek at some of the new attractions being built in China right now!
I am so excited to bring you TONS of information back! But don’t wait for that! Follow along with me on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram so you don’t miss a thing! I’ll be using the hashtag #D23EXPO, so be sure to use it, too, so I can answer any questions for you!